Vehicle Integrated Diagnostic Platform Full Version
Item No.: CT35
Vehicle Integrated Diagnostic Platform Full Version Features:
1.supports diagnosing and key programming at the same time.
2.Vehicle Integrated Diagnostic Platform Full Version diagnoses for Honda & Acura from 1992 to 2010 and no need to input password, the machine automatically calculate the password and enter the IMMO system.
3. PC or laptop with either Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 or later) or XP (SP1 or later)
Vehicle Integrated Diagnostic Platform Full Version Functions:
1.DTC reading and clearing (allows the user to read both permanent and temporary DTCs. Once the fault causing the DTC has been found and repaired the DTC tool can then be used to clear DTCs.)
2.Snapshot function (capture data relative to a trigger event)
3.Vehicle data display (value, line graph, or bar graph formats)
4.DLC locator diagrams
5.Data list display (real-time display of ECU parameters)
6.System Functional Tests (allows for more detailed testing of specific parts of the vehicle systems, "where the ECU" support these tests (e.g. Window movement, Lighting, Vehicle Gauges and engine components))
9. It Can Do Smart Keys. No need to input password. The machine automatically calculates the password and enters the IMMO system.
Vehicle Integrated Diagnostic Platform Full Version Specification:
1.Hardware and Software Requirements:
1)Use for the following cars: All H-onda model(H-onda & Acura from 1992 to 2008)
2) Hard disk drive with at least 400MB of free space
3) CD-ROM drive (if a high-speed Internet connection is not available)
4) RS232 port required to connect PC to IDT
5) Monitor capable of displaying in VGA mode or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
2.Honda Electronic Control System:
1) Engine System
2) Theft Guard System
3) No key enter system, support serial and USB.
4) Antilock system
5) Safety airbag system
6) Electronic air throttle system
7) Electronic booster system
8) Body electric system
9) Four-wheel turning system
Next: Ford USB Scan Tool